If you have videos on any aspect of events and you are willing to share with the world but you don’t have any server space to do that you always have YouTube to manage that for you. Even if you are into web blogging and you will be showing the world something unique you have through Visual effects or Videos, the best option you have is to upload the video through YouTube channel and embed it back into your blog rather than to load up your server space which in the actual fact use and eat up more space in your server, that not only the disadvantage but it can eventually slow your website or your blog down if it turns out that the videos you share with the world are generating a lot o f traffics.
YouTube will be preferred because they are specifically for those kinds of jobs and are maintained to that regards to control the pressure and the tones of traffics from viewers so no worries at all when it comes to that, YouTube will manage your files effectively.
Now that you are much aware that one of your options is to use YouTube! There is a need for you to know how to upload your videos appropriately to YouTube for your targeted viewers. Speaking of targeted viewers you can specify the type of people who are supposed to view your contents, it could be privately directed to specific viewers, not being listed in the YouTube search engine or you can as well decide to put your video in the public environment for everyone to view or have access to.
To achieve all these stated above you need to take some easy steps to get there and am going to discuss those with you today.
Uploading to YouTube can be done using your mobile phones or your PC but though they are all going to the same place they have some slight differences that we will having a look at accordingly.
Note: to be successful with this process the first thing is to have an email account and I recommend you have Gmail account for easy and compatible process.
UPLOADING YOUR VIDEOS USING YOUR PC (PERSONAL COMPUTER)
1. You need to go to YouTube with this simple address www.youtube.com
2. And on your top right corner you will see upload and sign in
The upload button will take you directly to where you will have to upload your contents but that will not happen until you subscribe to the channel through your Gmail account. Either ways if you are not logged in you will be redirected to s page where you login with email credentials from Gmail.
3. After a successful login you can now proceed to the upload button that takes you directly to the upload environment where you have a whole range of options to choose from.
for the first time when uploading you will be asked to change your channel identifications and if you don’t want to do that, i guess the option you have here is to leave it as it is
4. You can import your videos from Google, setup a channel to live stream and even create your videos instantly and edit them or create a slide show animation before uploading your videos.
But here assuming you are not interested in any of these and you have your videos ready somewhere in your computer, You just hit straight to drag and drop your file or click on the upload image to search from your computer directories as seen in the picture below. And always remember that the options you choose will affect who views your contents, for public consumption you might want to leave everything intact and proceed to the next level but to restrict the content to a particular audience you might also have a look at the other options.
5. As the video is uploading you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you uncheck this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their motorization settings
Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.
Once the upload is completed we will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that email to friends or family for easy sharing. If you prefer not to receive notification, you can opt out by visiting your email settings
UPLOADING YOUR VIDEOS USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE ANDROID DEVICE
1. Sign in to your YouTube account and the preferred channel.
2. Tap the camera from your home screen or account tab.
3. Record a new video or select an existing one to upload.
1. To record a new video: Tap the video camera icon and begin recording.
2. To select an existing video: Use the gallery to select your video.
4. Apply optional enhancements to your video.
5. Adjust your video’s title, description, and privacy settings.
6. Tap to upload.
Tip: Go to Menu > Settings > General > Uploads to modify the type of connection used to upload videos. Use this setting to restrict uploads to Wi-Fi only.