This collection of tools and codecs are components needed for encoding and decoding various audio and video formats allowing them to be viewed and heard.
This Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files and contain the updated Media Player Classic in the Home Cinema version. This project keeps the classic player current and has several new features integrated, such as :
* An option to remove Tearing
* Translation in several languages (currently Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish and Ukrainian)
* Additional video decoders and in particular H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support (see specific section for details)
* Better support for Windows Vista, including a release for 64 bits platform
* Support for EVR renderer
* Bugs and vulnerability fixes
Full supports both playback and encoding. This package is for power users and people who do their own encodings.
It it always very up-to-date with the newest (and/or best) versions of the components.
The installation is fully customizable, meaning that you are able install exactly those components that you really want.
Uninstallation removes all files and registry entries created by the pack.
It is extremely easy to make a fully customized unattended installation.
It has been very well tested, so that the package doesn’t contain any conflicting or buggy codecs.
It tries to avoid potential problems with existing codecs and even fixes some problems. The pack is able to detect broken codecs and filters on your system, and remove them for you.
It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.
There are different packages. From small to extra-large.
Suitable for both novice and expert users.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
Leave a comment